I have realized the number of paintings I have produced has gone down in the last couple of weeks. However, I have still been painting. I've painted walls, and doors, and ceilings. Nothing seems to say fresh clean house like a new coat of paint! And I have a particular affinity to buttery yellow walls and a red front door.
All that use of painting supplies paid off in this case! I managed to not become too tight on the can of paint and paintbrush while still getting most of the edges right. I need a few touch-ups before I'm completely satisfied with this one - the bottom right of the paint can, and the right hand side of the yellow color card got smudged. Still not sure what I need to do about the shadow in the background to get the strokes not to show as much. I didn't use glaze on them in this case, and the strokes are still highly visible. Overall a success. Almost to 50!